The Third Way

I see a point and a mountain; I am a drop and a lake. I am a speck and a beast; I cause a quiver a quake.

Look close and you will find a place where small is large in different space, the rhythm that the world sustains unfolds and then unfolds again. 

I saw a tree inside a seed, phi the sky and shells and hives, a sky alight a secret world alive. 

Invisible leaders, invisible laws of two sides. We take none and turn the third way; through the wall a thousand times, in a thousandth time, a million eyes see the scions rise a billion sons, apogee begun a trillion hidden lives, perihelion colored lines and scented signs, lead us between what we combine afreet. 

I see the world with clarity.

Hidden World seen by the third eye, the opulence of a clear blue sky. Heaven's been kind enough to grant us entrance to this enchanted land.